[Asterisk-biz] www.lingo.com - Is there any limitation ?

David Liu david at deltapath.com
Mon Jan 10 08:55:25 MST 2005

Their network is configured to allow only 1 concurrent call.  If you run a
service provider platform and flow traffic to lingo (Primus), they will
notice within a few days because you are gonna have a non stop flow of
different destination numbers almost 24 x 7.  If you go beyond 900 minutes a
month, they will definitely have an eye on you.

You can't subscribe to a bunch of lingo accounts and route to the next
available line because you are going to have all SIP accounts connected from
1 single IP, so that's also very easy to spot.

If you are planning to operate something for the long term, you gotta go
through the proper pay by the minute wholesale route.

David
Hong Kong

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 08:15:29 -0700, Business Communications Net wrote
> this is a end user product, I am not sure if they have a resell
> program, I may misunderstood you, but that is what is on the market
> on the east coast where i live, there is a  web site, and they will
> easy to get a hold of on there web site, or call them, they have a
> no. on the web site. was just trying to help, no money involved, i
> have plenty. see ya

David Liu
Chief Operating Officer
Deltapath Commerce & Technology Limited