[Asterisk-biz] New European Numbers...

jim deleskie jim_deleskie at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 08:50:01 MST 2005

do you have anything for hungary and if so at what cost, also intrested in DID /orginate and terminte for thier as well.

-Jim

Andres at itranser.com wrote:

I read somewhere that some European Toll free numbers are being defined, so they are reachable from any country on the European Community.

It seems it would be something similiar to the 1-800 numbers on USA, but specific for EU.  Note, that currently, we have toll free numbers, but are specific for each country. No a global toll free number defined for Europe yet.

Of course, if this is not a rumour, it would open a lot of possibilities. I looked for more info about it on Google and some forums, but could not find to much info.

Does anyone on this forum knowns something about this ?   Is there any date/estimation fot this numbers to be obtained ?  Does this also included premium number services numbers (number where the customer is PAYed when someone calls them) ?

Thks for your help