[Asterisk-biz] New European Numbers...

Andres at itranser.com Andres at itranser.com
Sun Jan 9 15:49:07 MST 2005

I read somewhere that some European Toll free numbers are being defined,
so they are reachable from any country on the European Community.

It seems it would be something similiar to the 1-800 numbers on USA, but
specific for EU.  Note, that currently, we have toll free numbers, but are
specific for each country. No a global toll free number defined for Europe
yet.

Of course, if this is not a rumour, it would open a lot of possibilities.
I looked for more info about it on Google and some forums, but could not
find to much info.

Does anyone on this forum knowns something about this ?   Is there any
date/estimation fot this numbers to be obtained ?  Does this also included
premium number services numbers (number where the customer is PAYed when
someone calls them) ?

Thks for your help