[Asterisk-biz] Re: Nationwide DIDs

Bryce W Nesbitt bryce1 at obviously.com
Sat Jan 8 11:51:32 MST 2005

Preson;

I'm looking for the same thing.  I've been posting notes on everything I find at:
http://voip-info.org/wiki-VOIP+Service+Providers+B2B

So far Voicepulse Connect! is the best I have found for easy setup, but they don't provide a service level agreement, and they don't even clearly define the number of inbound call paths allowed.  Note: I mean Voicepulse Connect ( http://connect.voicepulse.com/ ), not regular Voicepulse.

		Bryce Nesbitt
		http://www.NextBus.com/vail/