[Asterisk-biz] CNAM and other directories for VOIP ...

411XML Richard Weerts asterisk at ndis.us
Thu Jan 6 14:21:18 MST 2005

Asterisk developers:

One of our missions in 2005 is to be the #1 directory information provider
to the VOIP community.

### CNAM (Caller ID Name) query service
*** Voice Directory Assistance

###
CNAM, Directory Assistance Data, and Premium comprehensive name/address
capture services are now available through a simple, fast XML over HTTP
interface.

Any IP platform can obtain CNAM (Caller ID Name) information independent
of your service provider.  CNAM queries must be related to a connecting or
completed call.

All telco carrier CNAM directories are integrated within our service,
including wireless (though only a few wireless carriers publish meaningful
CNAM terms.)

Easy real-time integration for display or alerts; or augment your internal
or customer detail call logs.

CNAM: $0.015 and up (all queries billable), $99.00 setup
Directory Assistance data: $0.06 and up, $99.00 setup
Premium multi-source data $0.10 and up, $99.00 setup

Best rates are for 25,000 queries/month, low volume competitive rates also
available.

***
Voice Directory Assistance resale opportunities.

If you provide dial-in service for voicemail retrieval your service could
say ...

"Press 1 for Directory Assistance, 2 for voicemail "

Provide more value to your customers by offering live voice directory
assistance.  Exactly the service they get by calling 411 to their local or
wireless carrier, but you can offer it for much less.  Simply transfer the
call to a dedicated DID number with us and bill your customer.

Live Telco US Directory Assistance: $0.39 and up, $99.00 setup

Calls are typically 35 seconds.  Your customers will thank you.

&&&
If carrier-grade directory assistance or name/address information on
inbound or outbound calls are important to your business or your clients,
call us for a free trial and thorough evaluation of any of our services.

We speak XML over IP only, no SS7 or SIP inquiries please.

Call or email anytime with questions.

--
Richard Weerts
National Directory Information Services, LLC
rweerts at ndis.us
http://ndis.us/