[Asterisk-biz] IAX2/Asterisk client management software

Rehan Ahmed rehan at supertec.com
Thu Jan 6 04:04:18 MST 2005

Dear Micheael,

Our software is now ready and doing this already.

If we can schedule a meeting with you, we can show it to you.

http://www.PhoneOpia.com
www.superphoneunlimited.com

Both are running on asterisk but are using sip, u can use iax2 if u
wish on the same, our software is scaleable on it.

Please check it out.

Rehan