[Asterisk-biz] IAX2/Asterisk client management software

Michael Giagnocavo mgg at Atrevido.net
Wed Jan 5 15:49:05 MST 2005

Hello,

	We're looking to provide residential and business ("end-user") VoIP
services. We're going to be using IAX2 instead of SIP. What we need is
software to do the following:

	- Allow configuration of Asterisk (adding/removing users, setting up
forwarding, voicemail, etc.)
	- Handle billing plans and accounting
	- Provide all this through a nice web interface for end users

	Does anyone have software that does [most] of this? The software
should easily scale to 1000s of users.

	We'd prefer something that uses .NET (Mono most likely), but since
that's somewhat improbable, we're open to anything easily managed.

Thank you,
Michael