[Asterisk-biz] SIP-DECT gateway coming

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Wed Jan 5 13:32:38 MST 2005

That makes them totally useless for the job, who wants a DECT base station
connected to a windows box when the server is running linux? I would then
have to buy a windows license plus another computer just to run the DECT.

(And I'd rather spend EUR 500 on a decent DECT station rather than paying
250 eur to Bill Gate$ for a windows license I have no need for anyways).