[Asterisk-biz] SIP-DECT gateway coming

David Uzzell asterisk-list at uzzell.com.au
Wed Jan 5 04:02:34 MST 2005

B. Vallet - www.acropolistelecom.net wrote:
> Hello,
> We have SIP-DECT gateways available in Pci:
> http://shop.acropolistelecom.net/product_info.php?products_id=30&language=en
> or PCMCIA cards :
> http://shop.acropolistelecom.net/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=11&produc
> ts_id=29

Hmm these are very intresting. They would look to fit a lot of
requirements for some.

The question I have is if it is approved for Australia? From the limited
information on your site I would likely say not and a google search on
the brand does not show up and australian sites selling them :(

Anyway great product from the looks of it.

Something Australian Approved would be very nice to fit this market place.

cheers,

David