[Asterisk-biz] I am looking for DIDs in China

Oliver Stone godvoip at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 00:30:05 MST 2005

Dear Ronald,

We have China DIDs from a few sources, all directly from mainland
China.  Can you give me an estimated volume you are looking at?  Some
are more willing to work with low volume than others.
DIDs are from $7/mo. Negotiable with volume and other conditions.

Also, If you happen to be interested in China termination, it starts
from 1.3ct/min  6/6. Again, even lower with volume discount.  Deep
discount with volume over one million minutes/mo

Just shoot me an email..with your volume, and any requirements you may
have.  I am sure we'll have something for you.  Thanks.

Cheers,
Oliver