[Asterisk-biz] DID in Las Vegas to Call Forward

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Tue Jan 4 10:41:22 MST 2005

Too much, and I don't want LD charger. I'm thinking I want to do this VOIP,
send it to me via IAX/SIP and then I'll handle where it goes. My asterisk
server has a local PRI in South Florida so it's unlimited to that number.

VoicePulse Connect doesn't offer any numbers in Nevada oddly enough. The
only place I saw it was BroadVoice but when I added it to my plan there was
no way to distinguish it from any other number. Tempted to get a separate
$9.99 BroadVoice plan. I wonder if my asterisk server can sip register with
them twice, same provider, 2 different accounts.  Probably.

  _____