[Asterisk-biz] TxLink New Year Specials

Matthew Simpson matthew at txlink.net
Sun Jan 2 23:38:58 MST 2005

Happy New Year from TxLink!

To celebrate, we are offering great specials:

* Toll-free special:  We are offering *UNLIMITED* toll-free calls for $20/mo
per LATA on our TxLink DIDs.  There is no limit on paths on this offer!
This offer is good anywhere in the US 48 state region on our nationwide DID
foot print.  Please see our website or contact a TxLink representative to
get our DID pool area.

* Texas DID special:  We are offering $0.005 per minute incoming per minute
on our Dallas, Austin, Houston, and San Antonio DIDs delivered to you via
SIP or IAX.  That's only one half cent!

* Colocation special:  Colocate with us at 2323 Bryan [19 or 23 inch
rackmount] or at 1950 Stemmons [19 inch rackmount only] data center in
Dallas and receive a $50 credit towards TxLink's high quality SIP/IAX
origination and termination services.

As always we are proud to offer great service and low rates starting at 1.2
cents per minute for termination to 0.005 per minute with volume as well as
nationwide DID origination and Asterisk colocation.  Visit our website at
http://www.txlink.net/ , contact a friendly TxLink Representative at
voip at txlink.net or call us toll-free 1-866-TXLINK-0 during normal business
hours.

Yours,