[Asterisk-biz] Looking for one stop providers for termination

Subhi S Hashwa lists at subhi.com
Mon Feb 28 19:46:26 MST 2005

Hello All,

I am looking for companies providing termination for basically
everywhere, rather than negotiating my own deals for individual
destinations.

Requirements:
+ Using SIP
+ Servers must be located in the UK, or somewhere very close (network
  wise)
+ Price Obviously
+ No minimum or low commitment (Minutes or Period)

Desirable but not essential:

+ Good/easy to use online Billing and tracking system
+ I won't need incoming calls DDI Numbers but it would be a nice thing
  to have.

Please email me back with pricing offlist.

Thank you.

--
Best regards,
 Subhi S Hashwa                          mailto:lists at subhi.com
 When everything is heading your way, you're in the wrong lane.