[Asterisk-biz] Call Market 0.4

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Feb 28 13:36:40 MST 2005

All,

Call Market 0.4 is up at:

http://call-market.com/

First, the bad news. Since the database format has changed significantly
since the last version, I've removed all terminations. This is because
terminations have a lot more fields, and I don't want to start guessing
what protocols, codecs, and billing arrangements people have. If you had
any terminations you cared about, please re-submit them. User accounts
are not affected.

Next, the good news. New features:

- New fields for protocols, codecs, prepaid/postpaid, billing frequency,
and call duration method.
- Uploads are live, and run at 06:00 GMT each day. Initial documentation
is at:

http://call-market.com/help/uploads/

It's a bit fragile at the minute; please be gentle with it. Please
report any bugs you find. I can provide brief informal assistance with
getting your data into the correct format for free. I can also provide
more extensive help on a commercial basis.

Coming in future versions:

- Web page beautification.
- Better feedback, perhaps with rankings for voice quality, customer
support, etc.
- Reports for vendors.
- Lots of other goodies.

As always, I'm open to ideas for what other services you'd like.

--
Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,