[Asterisk-biz] Debit Card Platform

bob wireless internet evdo & wifi hotspot guy bob at evdo-coverage.com
Fri Feb 25 15:58:37 MST 2005

no appology needed.. i realize that with todays tense world..  the nicest
things tend to get misunderstood...

i was just under the impression that business strategies or processes were
the theme...
X----------------
Robert Kim,
Wireless Internet Wifi Hotspot Advisor
http://evdo-coverage.com
http://wireless-internet-broadband-service.com
https://evdo.sslpowered.com/wifi-hotspot-router.htm
2611 S Pacific Coast Highway 101
Cardiff by the Sea CA 92007 : 206 984 0880
>>> "Wireless Internet Service Is ONLY Broadband with Broadband Customer
Service"(tm)
---Shalommmmmmmm--------------------