[Asterisk-biz] Debit Card Platform

list at ipmotel.net list at ipmotel.net
Fri Feb 25 15:27:38 MST 2005

Hello,

We are offering switch partitioning on our NACT Debit Platform switch.
Pricing is as follows:

$0.005 / PIN Generated
$250 Per Inbound T-1(Local DID) Unlimited Usage
$250 Per Outbound Dedicated Voice T-1 plus usage (if using our routes)
1 T-1 Free Internet Usage
Free Billing / CDR available online

You can use your own routes or ours.

If you are interested or would like to discuss this further please contact
our Managing Director his information is below:

Seth Sethi
tel: 646-217-3140 ext: 201
email: ssethi at ibell.net

Thanks,