[Asterisk-biz] Didx.org - Registeration is on

beonice beonice at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 17:00:30 MST 2005

--- beonice <beonice at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > The registeration is now on Didx.org.
> >
> > Please check it out and let me know if you face
> any
> > problems.
>
> Umm, Rehan: I just tried to the "signup online" link
> ... I guess it must be broken. It's "just watch
> this!"
> time ... demo days are always fun. :)
>
> I get this message:
> -------------------------------
> Not Found
> The requested document was not found on this server.
>
> Web Server at didx.org
> -------------------------------
>
> Sounds like a typo or something.
>
> Great idea, though. Thanks!
>
> Maya

It's definitely a typo. The link at the TOP of the
page works fine. It's the other one, embedded in the
paragraph of text ("Signup online, and then add a few
numbers to the system, to get the taste of it.") that
is broken.

The working link points to:
   http://www.didx.org/cgi-bin/virtual/AddOrder1.cgi

The broken one points to: