[Asterisk-biz] Call Market 0.3

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Thu Feb 24 14:14:03 MST 2005

All,

Call Market 0.3 is up at:

http://call-market.com/

New features:

- More than one range per termination.

- URL hierarchy redesigned.

- Removed the 'blocks' code, which no-one used.

- Uploads. You can put in URLs on you account settings page. I'll make
the uploads active in a day or so, once I'm happy the system is stable.
Uploads are in YAML format. A sample is at:

http://call-market.com/help/terminations_sample.yaml

I'll write documentation on it ASAP.

- Lots of currencies. If you want any others, just ask.

Known bugs:

- If multiple ranges in the same termination match a search, more than
one search result is given. I just need a 'group by' in the SQL.

- Some features, including downloadable .csv files, are gone. They'll be
back.

Coming in future versions:

- Web page beautification.
- Protocol and codec fields.
- Better feedback, perhaps with rankings for voice quality, customer
support, etc.
- Reports for vendors.
- Lots of other goodies.

I'm still looking for ideas on what services people want, especially
extra pay services, as I need to eat! Feel free to contact me off list
if you like.

--
Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,