[Asterisk-biz] Astricon Europe: MADRID June 15-17 2005

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Feb 24 07:55:10 MST 2005

*** The Astricon conference comes to Europe!

Astricon Europe will take place in Hotel Auditorium, Madrid, Spain,
June 15-17 2005. The conference is three days long:

* Wednesday: 	Astricon Tutorials
		dCAP certification
* Thursday:	The Astricon Conference and Exhibition
* Friday:	Asterisk Developer's meeting

The conference will be opened by Mark Spencer, the inventor and leading
developer of Asterisk.

We will update the web site over the weekend and during the next week
open for discounted early bird registrations for the conference and
hotel rooms.

We are also looking for speakers and sponsors. Please e-mail us off list
if you are interested in participating in this event!

*** Meet us and Asterisk in San José, Friday March 11th
We will participate in Digium's booth in the Von Exhibition in San José.
Friday March 11th, we will run a one-day training, named "Meet
Asterisk". It's an introduction to Asterisk for those of you that wants
a quick introduction and insight into the power of the leading Open
Source PBX.

http://www.astricon.net/meetasterisk/

*** Astricon Training
The five-day bootcamp "Introduction to Asterisk" will be held several
times this year. At the end every training, there are oppurtunities to
take the dCAP certification - Digium Certified Asterisk Professional.

- Seattle, Washington - April
- Denver, Colorado - July
- Europe - November
- Orlando, Florida - December

If you have any questions about one of these events, please don't
hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
IPSANDO LLC
/Olle Johansson