[Asterisk-biz] IAX / European / DIDs needed

Dario Vidovic (Vox Mundi) dario at vox-mundi.net
Thu Feb 24 05:27:23 MST 2005

Dear Steve,

what I need are 0800- numbers witch are free for the party calling the
number. The owner pays the usage.
I think people in the US call them Toll free numbers; I did use the proper
English expression..

Sorry for not expressing me in such details.

If you have such numbers please contact me off list.

Kind regards,
Dario