[Asterisk-biz] http://www.iaxtalk.com

david david at iaxtalk.com
Wed Feb 23 19:16:41 MST 2005

Hi,Eric ,

    If you are using the windows OS, double click the *.chm file using your mouse, it will be opened automatically.   *.chm files is generated by *.html.

    If you are using the linux or other OS, I will send the  html files to you.

    Just set the phone's debug level to "no check"  then you can upload the new version of firmware.

    You can contact with me using MSN or Skype..

    Regards.

    David