[Asterisk-biz] TMC Expo: Meeting with Potentials

Rehan Ahmed rehan at supertec.com
Mon Feb 21 13:18:09 MST 2005

Dear All,

Our company CEO will be in the Miami Exposition this week. ( TMC internet
telephony show)

Anyone who is interested in meeting with her, is more than welcome to email
to suzanne at supertec.com

The products that we offer are.

Phoneopia.com - pc to phone, and phone on the computer service.

Virtualphoneline.com - 1800 and regular Phone Forwarding service from
different parts of the world, with call recording, ivr, follow me.

IP-pabx.com - hosted ip pabx system, with global numbers.

Superpbx.net - Physical pbx box.

SuperPhoneUnlimited.com - Vonage Type Box service.

didX.org - DID Exchange, for Trading of DID numbers.

We can provide all of the above items, on White Label bases to any potential
upcoming voip service provider.

Rehan Ahmed
Director Business Development
Super Technologies Inc.