[Asterisk-biz] RFQ: Looking for qualified individual(s) or company to develop application

Matt Gibson gibson at experthost.com
Sun Feb 20 23:04:37 MST 2005

Greetings,

I am part of a new company opening in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and we
are looking for one or a few qualified programmers to develop an
application for us.

The application would be developed under a proprietary license until 2
years of the date the framework/basic modules are considered in writing
to be "finished". At this time the program will be converted to the BSD
license.

The basic idea of the application is the backend for Administrators to
configure and provision asterisk systems, including a front end for
'joe user' to be able to look at logs and setup his phone and whatnot.

The following is the basic requirements of this app:
Java and/or PHP5
Extensible Object Orientated framework supporting modules & plugins
  - preferablly event driven
  - approximately 15-25 modules (admin/client)
Pre-Existing Framework may be used
  - with supporting "evidence" - stability, security, performance, etc.
Database Design/Interaction
  - must meet ACID model
  - Prefer Postgres or MySQL. MS-SQL and Oracle not an option
UI Design/Interaction
  - variable output formats
  - accessibility is important
  - templating system supporting variable output formats for most data
    - graphing/cvs/pdf/etc
  - major standards compliant (w3 html/xml/css1)

If you are interested, please send me a message with your details, code
samples if possible,resume or company portfolio. I will reply with our
Non Disclosure Agreement to be signed. Once the agreement has been
signed, we can begin talking about the application and we can send our
design spec along for you to bid on. Thanks for reading.

Matt Gibson
Chief VOIP Officer
Voxip.ca A Division of NJ Tech Solutions
Tel: 1.314.480.4550 ex 6400
Toll Free: 1.888.999.4678 ex 6400
Email: m.gibson at voxip.ca
Fax: 1.613.761.1828