[Asterisk-biz] Billing solution

Insider KT insider_kt at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 20 12:40:21 MST 2005

Hi. I am currently the unhappy owner of a asterisk pbx system that I
intended to use solely for myself, but then I had some friends connecting to
it as well. Later their friends and so on connects to it also.
I used to go over the CDr's manually and calculate how much they owned me.
I now have 37 people connecting for the purpose of international calling. Up
to 700 minutes everyday. Some softphones, ip-phones and some I have set up
with DISA and a local number.

Needless to say the manual billing I do now is hopeless and I need help. I
need a billing solution with prepaid application.
I have looked over the prepaid application at
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+Prepaid+Applications , but found only
calling card systems ?!

Can anyone help with some information to a cheap prepaid system I can
intergrate with my asterisk PBX ? I have no experience in any billing system
other than looking at the CDR's.

I'm sorry if this request is sent to the wrong mailinglist. If it is, please
let me know.

Fredrik