[Asterisk-biz] Call termination database 0.2

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Sun Feb 20 10:22:32 MST 2005

Linus Surguy wrote:

> No no no! London now only has one code, 4420 - the 'inner' and 'greater'
> London split was offically removed a couple of years ago.

And that's the last piece of my "master route list" puzzle as I posted
in my last message; when someone notices a route error like this in the
database, there needs to be a way to flag it as being suspect, the
reason why it's suspect, make that flag show up in all searches and
downloads until the "owner" of that route reviews and either corrects it
or states that it is correct as entered.

When the error is in the "master route list", then the manager of the
database (Alistair <G>) would have to deal with the correction, obviously.