[Asterisk-biz] Call termination database 0.2

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Sun Feb 20 07:57:14 MST 2005

Michael,

Just test data for now, though it will be ready for production data soon.

Patterns should be in international format, with or without the leading
+, and with no spaces. Examples:

Central London:		44207
New York City:		1212
France:			33
Paris:			331
Londonderry, Northern Ireland (my home town):
			442871

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/