[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk for small businesses.

Mike Taht mike.taht at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 11:46:26 MST 2005

I've been enjoying this thread tremendously.

Another way to gain leverage into the small business space is to have
quality sales and marketing materials - on paper - stuff that makes it
to the PHB - something that tells the story in as simple a way as
possible. Brochures - basically one the tools provided by vendors that
had a strong var channel in the 80s (Novell, Altos)...

we could get higher quality repeatable sales by open sourcing and
sharing in the cost of creation of these materials...

I have also really looked in awe at the success of the spreadfirefox campaign.

and while we are all in competition with each other, the real
competition is the Nortels, the AT&Ts, and the like, so forming an
association of VARs make sense, whether it be informal - as today - or
formal - as in some sort of non-profit -