[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk for small businesses.

Alex Pui alex.pui at act-labs.com
Fri Feb 18 17:19:16 MST 2005

Jim,

Is "tool kit" a product? Is "raw material" a product? I think so, and they
all need to look for a place in market to fit, this is called market
positioning, this is a process of productization, and that is my point.

Thanks for the lessons, that are very educational and mind opening, and I
learned a lot from you and the discussion make me better understand the
whole thing, and understand with how people would see the same thing in
totally different ways. I might represent some readers (business guys, not
that crazy about technology, may be) here that want to use Asterisk to run a
successful business (easier life, lower start up and running cost and
quicker revenue --all these adjective are relative terms) and I don't see
anything wrong with that and I wish this discussion is at least helpful to
some of us.

Thanks

Alex