[Asterisk-biz] call termination database part 2

Matthew Simpson matthew at txlink.net
Fri Feb 18 15:46:50 MST 2005

to continue the thought of the call termination / DID database,

it would sure be swell if someone came up with a way to create a trading
forum for minutes.

 So for instance, I would offer texas/california calls because they are the
cheapest for me cost wise.  Then if someone on the system is offering say,
wisconsin, which is expensive for me, but cheap for them... then we could
trade Texas for Wisconsin, and so forth.

the smart person who created a system like this could conceiveably charge
some kind of fee, or it could be sponsored by the voip carriers who want to
save on term. costs.

I'd be willing to donate bandwidth and server space for the code to run on,
but I don't have anyone on staff with the time to code the app.

yours,
Matthew
Txlink
www.txlink.net/