[Asterisk-biz] Call termination database

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Fri Feb 18 04:01:59 MST 2005

Linus,

I agree that this would be useful. I've got a field in the database for
currency, but am not planning to use it for version 1. The problem is
not doing the currency conversions; these are easy. The problem updating
conversion rates. I really don't want to have to enter data by hand
every day.

Does anyone know of a good source for daily automated downloads for
currency conversions? If I can get this sorted, multiple currencies
could go in version 1.1.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/