[Asterisk-biz] Call termination database

mirza sahib wasim at convergence.com.pk
Fri Feb 18 01:08:33 MST 2005

Similarly, but not quite, when people select Tasai for VoIP termination to
Pakistan they do so for white route, guaranteed TDM connectivity, as
opposed to (slightly cheaper) but much worse grey routes.

Perhaps a Quality of Service tag (MOS?) or some other field that could
describe type of route (including details such as capacity, latency, type
of connectivity) would allow a more "intelligent" selection of routes.

--
wasim at farfon.com | wasim h. baig | principal consultant | convergence pk
this mail is confidential & intended solely for the use of the addressee