[Asterisk-biz] Call termination database

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 23:51:21 MST 2005

Just a thought, when people buy VoIP termination they should also be asking
where the IP gateway is located - for example a lot of people in the UK and
Europe are choosing us for their PSTN termination because we are well
connected and based in Telehouse in London, rather than the added distance
of a US carrier. This gives not only reduced latency to European
destinations, but also reduces the transit element on the public internet.

When you work on your database, you should at least store region (North
America, Europe, etc) if not country.

Linus
Magrathea