[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk for small businesses.

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Thu Feb 17 13:09:39 MST 2005

I can program any complicated AGI on Perl in very short time.
Way faster than it takes time to proprietary expert to tune up his/her
system.

My extensions.conf will look like:

[default]
exten => XX.,1,AGI(jack-of-all-trades.agi)

Probably sip.conf and iax.conf will be overcrowded, but this is still
Okay for me.

The rest will be done in Perl and Postgres.

--
All the Best!
Sergey.

           Web: http://www.hitcalls.com