[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk for small businesses.

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Thu Feb 17 07:27:20 MST 2005

Allan,

I run a consultancy business, doing (amongst other things) VoIP
consulting, mostly Asterisk and Cisco. I'm based in Northern Ireland,
but work with customers worldwide, both remotely and onsite.

If you're looking for partners or subcontractors, I'd like to offer my
services. I have significant experience rolling out production telephony
systems. I've worked in a lead technical role on some of the world's
largest VoIP and Unified Messaging projects for IBM and MCI, along with
many other smaller projects.

Take a look at my website for the types of products I work with:

http://integrics.com/
http://integrics.com/people/acunningham/

and drop me an email or phone me if you'd like to discuss this further.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/