[Asterisk-biz] [Asterisk-Users] Call termination database

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Thu Feb 17 03:29:54 MST 2005

I've been considering doing a web based database system, where you can
post your termination offerings or wanted, then search by location,
price, minimum volumes, etc.

I'd probably make it free, supported by advertising my consulting
company, or Google Adwords, or something like that.

I've got the design written down, all ready to start coding. I could
probably have a prototype up and running in a couple of weeks,
consulting work permitting.

Would people be interested in such a site? What features would people
like to see? In particular, how detailed would you like locations to be?
Countries? Regions / States? Individual area codes?

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/

Michael Welter wrote:
> Danny N wrote:
>
>> We don't have a lot of traffic yet. But I am looking for a flat rate
>> of US$0.008 per min
>> to US and Canada termination. Yes, we can work out a prepayment
>> arrangement
>> initially, and extend an 7-14 days term once we establish a good
>> business relationship.
>>
>> You may email me offline for your proposal and coverage.
>>
>> Danny
>

> I'm looking as well.
>
> Should someone set-up a wiki page for LD vendors?  A-Z termination vendors?
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: