[Asterisk-biz] RFP for Good US DID vendor

Ed Greenberg edg at greenberg.org
Thu Feb 17 00:03:30 MST 2005

I'd like to find a good vendor for US DIDs.

* one DID in each of a bunch of LATAs. Wherever there is a significant
population.

* I want multiple simultaneous inbound talk paths.

* IAX or SIP

* Good reliable service, quick provisioning, quick call setup, reliable
DTMF, responsive tech support.

* Downloadable CDR

* I don't expect to get these free or even flat rate, but I would expect to
negotiate a rate commensurate with traffic. I don't expect credit up front.

I would like to run a pilot test of about 30,000 minutes a month between
now an June. I'd do this in three areas.... Los Angeles, San Francisco and
Bowling Green, KY. This would allow me to size the expected usage.

Can anybody here provide this, or recommend somebody who can?

</edg>
Ed Greenberg