[Asterisk-biz] US Termination - Urgent!!!

Danny N danny at netvalon.com
Wed Feb 16 13:31:20 MST 2005

We don't have a lot of traffic yet. But I am looking for a flat rate of
US$0.008 per min
to US and Canada termination. Yes, we can work out a prepayment arrangement
initially, and extend an 7-14 days term once we establish a good business
relationship.

You may email me offline for your proposal and coverage.

Danny