[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk for small businesses.

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 12:34:09 MST 2005

Hi,

I thought it seemed the obvious place to post such questions?

However I have not had too many responses back just yet, early days maybe?

Perhaps there are a lot of others like myself who know they could take * to the
market place and make some money but are not sure enough to make the
jump just yet.
My idea of doing a "test/evaluation" installation of * first was to
get a feel for how
it would be accepted in the small business world. It would also give
me more idea
of how much support it would require and what level of support.

I've posted some questions in the past to this list (and others) about
charging models for * support/installs, this is another area the
"test/evaluation" installation
of * might help me with.

Anyway enough waffle for now! :)

Mike