[Asterisk-biz] Boot Server For Pokycom

ashley wright ashley.wright at ociusb2.com
Tue Feb 15 09:15:23 MST 2005

U need to set up a tftp server on your * box and u create the phone config
files with the filename which is the mac address of the phone.  U also need
to create a dhcp server so that the phone gets assigned an ip address it
will then look for a tftp server and pull down the relevant config file ie
the filename of its mac address

Hope this helps

ash

  _____