[Asterisk-biz] Investment opportunity for a growth company

steve szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Tue Feb 15 07:04:51 MST 2005

On Monday 14 February 2005 23:31, Michael Welter wrote:
> Yea sure.  Look at his email:  asteriskvc at yahoo.com.  This guy isn't an
> investor, he's looking for a business plan.
>
> Seshu, if you're really serious then give us your web address.  Show us
> the money!

Funny, that's what I was thinking too. First VC's has the disadvantage of not
caring about people, then having one who's not technology savvy seems even
more dangerous. You want people who are excited about the business, not some
fool who wants to rape and pilridge the company for all it's worth and then
kill it off.

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                Benjamin Franklin