[Asterisk-biz] Epygi PBX and Asterisk

Alex Epshteyn alex at thirdlane.com
Sun Feb 13 10:00:25 MST 2005

Hello,

If you are looking for an admin GUI for Astetrisk, I suggest you to give
Asterisk PBX Manager a try.

It is a Webmin module geared towards management of small/medium office PBXs,
has a simple and intuitive (or so we belive:) ) GUI, and comes with basic
configuration files that can be used as a starting point for a PBX.

Here are some screenshots http://www.thirdlane.com/screenshots.htm, you can
contact sales at thirdlane.com regarding pricing, demo, etc.

Thanks, Alex