[Asterisk-biz] 800 number

Kevin Bockman ml at neoninternet.com
Fri Feb 11 12:16:40 MST 2005

Hello,

I am looking for an 800 number provider in the US.  I want the ability
to port an 800 number FROM another provider and to port the number TO
another provider.

It would be nice to have the ability to instantly change the destination
number that the 800 number connects to (via the web).

I would also want the call to go to the provider's voicemail in case I
am not registered (optional).

I would of course prefer to use IAX, but SIP is also OK.

I want to be able to have multi-line capability (accept more than 1 call
at once).

I have saved information for several providers, but I am just testing to
see what providers monitor the lists and how fast they respond.  Any
recommendations of course will be appreciated.

In your response, please address each requirement and give full pricing
information.  I will also need to know how long it will take for the
number to be provisioned.  If billing is prepaid, please tell me how
payments are made (PayPal or credit card) and if you have a post-paid
option.

At this time, I will be looking for 2 toll-free numbers.

Thanks,

Kevin Bockman