[Asterisk-biz] Billing Solutions, what's everyone using?

Grant Cheeseman gcheeseman at telus.net
Fri Feb 11 11:47:06 MST 2005

Hey Alex,

We actually bill for 1+ CLEC's mostly, we offer both a turn key product as
well as a service bureau offering. Our service bureau recieves call detail
records or IPDR's, rates the calls, bills and invoices the customer, applies
proper taxing etc. Basically we produce phone bills.

You can visit our website to get more detail
www.dynegent.com

Grant
604-970-6269