[Asterisk-biz] Any Asterisk Guru in BC, Canada

Geoffrey Sachs gsachs at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 11 10:27:47 MST 2005

Hi Alex
    My Name is Geoffrey Sachs. I have had 15 years experience in the
computer industry with abackround in electronics. I have done a number of
asterisk instalation using Digium harware. I am based in Vancouver and would
be interested in talking to you about your idea. My Tel # 604 837 7936.
            Thanks
                 Geoffrey Sachs