[Asterisk-biz] VoIP guide for business people

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Fri Feb 11 04:27:13 MST 2005

Dean,

What error are you seeing? Is it a DNS problem? Are you getting an error
code from the web server? To see if it's a DNS problem try, as Steve
Totaro said:

http://80.68.88.10/

Do you have this problem with any other sites?

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/