[Asterisk-biz] Business Phones

Jim Soriano jsoriano at sumbeach.com
Thu Feb 10 17:56:17 MST 2005

Hi Kristian:  I purchased a single SPA-841 for an evaluation.   After
using it for several weeks I'll likely purchase 8-10 additional units
in the next month.  I'm a corporate end user, not a reseller or service
provider, so we'll work with Sipura to get the provisioning
straightened out.

Hi Jason:  Sorry to hear that you think the SPA-841 is "trash"; you're
of course entitled to your opinion.  For me, this phone's favorable
cost outweighs the issues you mentioned, and my unit's buttons did free
up after a few days of use.  The LCD -- well, if I need to see it
clearly I just move a few inches closer.

Regards,

Jim