[Asterisk-biz] Need some DIDs outside the US

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Thu Feb 10 16:25:13 MST 2005

I have a client interested in DIDs (single number, low volume) in the
following locations:

Paris
London
Singapore
Buenos Aires

They would like to see pricing for both "freephone" and regular national
numbers for each location. Delivery would be via SIP to our Asterisk
server, we will register to you so you know where to send the calls.

I've already sent direct requests to Vox-Mundi, Magrathea and LiveVoip,
so if you are from one of those companies you don't need to respond to

Otherwise, let me know what you can offer.