[Asterisk-biz] SIP web based client

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Thu Feb 10 14:47:35 MST 2005

-----Original Message-----
> > I am exploring a new business by providing a wifi service bundled
> > with fixed line access, in order to make the service user friendly
> > it has to be plug-and-play and web based (similar to FWD talk), do
> > you have any recommendation for a web based code that we can
> > integrate with our * server to provide a web based client?

>> X-ten the X-lite people make an active x control, X-web or something.
>> Being active x it only works for people using Internet Explorer, but
it's something.

> Michael Greb

/SNIP/

If anyone is interested in the Web SoftPhone (Active X) including the
Source Code, email off the list. I have a version that Microsoft
developed a while ago. If anyone of you are good in VB6/C++, you can
make this into a real useful application.

Remember that I don't own any rights to this code or application and
hence I take no responsibility for this.

This Web Control works for PC-to-PC, PC-to-Phone and Phone-to-PC calls,
as was seen from the flimsy documentation I have in the folder.

I would assume that whoever develops this further will contribute the
final version to the Asterisk community.

Seshu Kanuri