[Asterisk-biz] Business Phones

Race Vanderdecken asteriskbiz at codetyrant.com
Thu Feb 10 10:31:19 MST 2005

The SNOMs are great engineering phones but they are not well like in the
world of less mortals.

I have two SNOM 200's on my desk.

The first impression is that they are stylish and sophisticated.

After using them my clients, mostly the women, start to complain that it
is too light, slides around.

Also the handset does not always fall back into the cradle correctly,
and because it too is very light, it tends to slide and run away from
you.

A very good European phone, but it does not have the Ma Bell "I can drop
it out a window" guaranteed feel like the Cisco's

Race "The Tyrant" Vanderdecken