[Asterisk-biz] We need IAX/SIP A-Z termination...

madhawa madhawa at dualcall.com
Thu Feb 10 08:59:14 MST 2005

Hi List!
We need A-T termination providers who can provide,
1. USA/Canada 6/6 < US$ 0.018
2. Others 30/6
3. ASR above 60%
4. Prepaid by CCard or Banke Wire Transfer
5. No commitment
6. iLBC/GSM/G729
7. IAX/SIP(for Asterisk)
8. Legal invoice before a payment

Please reply off-list

Best regards
</madhawa>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to them, you may not copy, forward disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any way. To do so may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately.